Yojana Magazine Recent Topics
- Yojana is a monthly journal devoted to the socio-economic issues.
- It started its publication in 1957 with Mr. Khuswant Singh as the Chief Editor.
- The magazine is now published in 13 languages viz. English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Odia.
- Many specialized newspapers and magazines on economic issues are catering to the needs of readers in urban and big cities especially in SEC ‘A’ and ‘B’.
- The reach of economic newspapers and magazines to smaller towns is limited.
- Yojana tries to reach people of SEC ‘C’ and ‘D’ who are in semi-urban areas, in their respective languages.
- Although Yojana is sponsored by government and is an official venture, it is in no way restricted to expressing the government views alone.
- It attempts to give praise where praise is due and criticize with constructive purpose.
Yojana gives different shades of opinion and views on any issue and thereby presents a balanced picture.
Yojana Magazine Recent Topics 2016
|JANUARY||EDUCATION : KEY TO SUCCESS|
|FEBRUARY||HEALTH AND WELL-BEING FOR ALL|
|MARCH||UNION BUDGET 2016-17|
|APRIL||NORTH EAST : ON THE DEVELOPMENT HORIZON|
|JULY||WATER: A PRECIOUS RESOURCE|
|AUGUST||POWER FOR ALL|
|OCTOBER||TEXTILES : WEAVING A NEW STORY|
|DECEMBER||SCIENCE FOR DEVELOPMENT|
Yojana Magazine Recent Topics 2017
|FEBRUARY||LESS CASH ECONOMY|
|MARCH||UNION BUDGET 2017-18|
|SEPTEMBER||HOUSING FOR ALL|
|NOVEMBER||SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES|
|DECEMBER||CREATIVE CONSUMER AWARENESS|
Yojana Magazine Recent Topics 2018
|FEBRUARY||PUBLIC GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL|
|MARCH||UNION BUDGET 2018-19|
|JUNE||India on the Move|
|SEPTEMBER||Employment and Self Employment|
|NOVEMBER||Swachhata: From idea to reality|
Yojana Magazine Recent Topics 2019