Mostly the University Admission in India takes place in the month of June every year. Every University (Central or State University) gives a list of Available Courses. Some Universities gives affiliates to many colleges for suitability according to the student.
it is a stage wise process which is as given below.
- University or College fix the Number of seats and fix the number of courses.
- University now ready to advertise that the Admission opens through their Website, Newspaper and publish an Admission Broucher.
- University Admission Broucher contains the eligibility condition and admission for charges and also the procedure to apply.
- Nowadays University using a separate Website for Admission in that they publish all the required Information.
- After that student fills the form and the process of admission vary over university to university.
- if university conducts the exam then they the best according to the number of seats and reservation.
- University or college publish a merit list of candidates for the counselling process in which all the document verification proesUniversity Admission admission the last stage to reserve the seat.
Applicants are ranked by exam grades, and submit their preference of universities/programs based on their rank and choice.
So, most commonly this is the process by which this takes place. Below is a list of articles separately for some university in Uttar Pradesh. In which
Uttar Pradesh State University Admission
|S.N.||University Name||Article on University Admission|
|3||M.J.P. Rohilkhand University||Link|
|4||D.B.R. Ambedkar University||Link|
|6||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur||Link|
|8||CCS University, Meerut||Link|
|9||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Jaunpur||Link|
|12||Allahabad State University||Link|
|13||Jananayak Chandrashekhar University||Link|
UP Central University Admission
|S.N.||University Name||University Admission|
|1||Aligarh Muslim University||Link|
|2||University of Allahabad||Link|
|3||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Link|
|4||Banaras Hindu University||Link|