- In order to unify aand regulate promotion in professional courses, namely B.B.A, B.C.A., L.L.B., B.A.L.L.B., B.Ed., B.P.Ed., B.Sc.(Ag), B.Sc.(Biotechnology), M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.(Ag) and the like run in University campus or in affiliated colleges, these rules are being framed and will be part of ordinance of said courses.
- These rules will come into effect from first September of session 2018-19.
2. Passing Marks:
- A candidate will be declared to have passed a semester if he/she has secured in his/her courses as per following details:
3. General Rules: Improvement, Back Paper and Promotion
- All those candidates who pass a semester exam can appears for improvement only in two theory papers if number of theory papers of semester of that course is four and in three theory papers in case the number of theory papers of semester of that course is more than four theory papers.
- If a candidate secures minimum marks in all theory papers but fails to secure aggregate marks then candidate is eligible for promotion but he or she will be allowed to appear in examination in only two theory paper CIF number of solved papers of semester of that four season 4 and 3 30 papers in case of the number of papers of semester of that course is more than 4 theory papers.
- If a candidate fails to secure minimum marks in practical/Vaibhav eyes are remains absent in practical viva voice then he or she will be promoted and will be given another one chance only after paying fee prescribed by the university in subsequent semester to clear practical/Vava voice examination.
- a candidate is required to secure minimum marks in theory and practical separately for passing the semester.
- ex student passed in examination of any semester will not appear in the examination of that semester reference his or her marks of that semester will remain reserve which he or she has already passed.
- after the examination of final year if any student fails to clear his or her back papers in any semester then the student may appear in the examination of concern semester to be held in other and clear that papers this facility will be given only once to student.how we were if the student again fails to clear that paper he or she may appear in regular examination of concerned semester next year as ex student.
- Result will be declared after combining total of marks secured by the candidate in subsequent year as per following norms: first division 60% of maximum marks are more second division 45% of minimum marks are more than 60% of the maximum marks.